CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAW FIRM IN GARDEN CITY, NEW YORK
Also Serving all of Long Island including Hempstead and Nassau County, NY
If you are looking for excellent service and a people-friendly approach, then you have come to the right place. At The Law Offices of Jeffrey Bettan, my goal is to protect and defend your legal rights. Why should you choose the Law Offices of Jeffrey Bettan? At The Law Offices of Jeffrey Bettan, we offer a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION (AVAILABLE 24/7) with an experienced, knowledgeable and respected attorney.
We promise personal attention at all times. We cover many areas to better serve your needs including Nassau County DWI, Nassau County traffic tickets, Nassau County traffic violations, 16 Cooper Street, Hempstead, New York, 99 Main Street Hempstead New York, Nassau County Drug Courts, Nassau County Domestic Violence cases, Mineola Justice Court, Garden City Village Court, Glen Cove Village Court, Freeport Village Court, Penal Law section 220 violations, obstruction of breathing cases, vehicular assault, Nassau County sex offender, falsifying business records, shoplifting cases, First District Court in Hempstead, vacating warrants for failure to appear in court, and Statute of Limitation cases.When you call my office you will speak to me and not a legal assistant, secretary or paralegal.
Long Island, New York Criminal Lawyer
Criminal Law is the body of law that relates to the commission of a crime. It could be a crime against another person, a crime against the property of another, a white collar crime, or a crime involving the possession or sale of drugs.
If you have been charged with the following offenses, you will need an experienced Criminal Defense Attorney:
- Assault and Battery – Domestic Violence – obstruction of breathing
- Larceny cases in Nassau County
- Nassau County District Court cases at 99 Main Street in Hempstead
- Possession or sale of drugs – Penal law section 220 violations
- Driving while Intoxicated – Vehicular homicide cases
- Sexual offenses –
- White collar crimes
- Nassau County Drug courts
- Courts in Mineola, Freeport, Garden City village court, Glen Cove City Court, Long Beach City Court, East Hills Village Court, Lake Success Village Court
Nassau County, City of Long Beach and City of Glen Cove traffic violations lawyer
A traffic violation is a violation of the traffic laws of any given state or municipality.
In the New York State Vehicle and Traffic Law, the most common types of Traffic Violations are the following:
- Driving with a suspended or revoked driver’s license
- Operating a vehicle while intoxicated (commonly known as DUI or DWI)
- Failure to meet insurance requirements – insurance violations
- Seat belt and cell phone violations
- Driving while intoxicated with a minor in the vehicle (Leandra’s law)
- Failure to follow the “rules of the road”
- Failure to appear in court
- Failure to pay fines
CALL NOW TO
JEFFREY BETTAN, AT 1-516-642-6636
The Law Offices of Jeffrey Bettan
600 Old Country Rd Suite 330
Garden City, NY 11530